When you need to safely transport your non-hazardous and hazardous waste materials, you need the experience of a fully qualified, licensed trucking company that knows how to keep your business on the move. Whether a short or long distance, use our experience, professionally-trained drivers to properly fill out your paperwork, load and unload the product, and react safely in the event of an unexpected spill or leak.
First Choice Logistics, Inc. has over 20 years of experience and equipment to transport and dispose of waste, including processed, liquid, hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We offer 24-hour support for emergency response companies and work with designated facilities accepting solid-waste, Subtitle-D and hazardous Subtitle-C landfills.
We offer more than simple materials removal. We have a solid background in working with industrial-cleaning and remedial-service companies.
Our sales and service staff can help develop a green solution for conversion of potentially recyclable material or waste to a green format.
- Short and Long Transport
- State and Federal Licenses
- Paperwork Assistance
- 24-hour Service
- Trained Loaders and Unloaders
- Gated and Video Secured Lot for Intransit Material Storage
Types of cleanups
- Brownfield Site Cleanup
- Industrial Waste Cleanup
- Support Rail Cleanup
- Support Emergency Cleanup
- Remedial Activity and Industrial Cleanup
- Environmental Projects
- Furnish Backfill
- Arrange for Steel Tank Removal
- Assist in the Permit Process
- Provide Consulting Services and Referrals
- Support Intermodal Removal, Barge and Rail
- Support TSD Facilities for Drum Consolidation Loads
Environmental Waste Fleet
- Our on-site precise maintenance schedule includes repair, cleaning and inspection
- Vacuum Tank Trailers
- Van Trailers
- Roll-off Containers, Single and Double Chassis
- Roll Off Transport Trailers
- Dump Trailers
- Dry Trailers
- Stainless Steel
- DOT MC-406/306, MC-407/307, MC-2/312
All First Choice Logistics, Inc. trucks are stocked with protection equipment and spill kits. Our drivers are fully screened and trained in HazMat procedures.